3d Scanning Services
What Can We Deliver for you?
- Fast, accurate data capture
- Shortened production cycles
- Complete measurement data verifying the as-built part matches your CAD model
- True CAD models of actual geometry for FEA testing
- Improved product quality
- Data of legacy parts which were built before the CAD-era
- Digital assembly and inspection to ensure proper fitment of parts
- Quality Control/Inspection
Comparison of actual data with nominal data (part to CAD)
- Scanning of design models for further processing of CAD data, documentation
- Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing
- Reverse Engineering
- Documentation of Cultural Assets
- Quality Control / Inspection
- Mold and Toolmaking
- Tool reconstruction
- Scan data for generation of milling tool paths
- Documentation of actual 3D data at tool release
Using the latest laser and structured light scanning technology, CAM Logic’s 3D scanning services provide fast, accurate measurement of the as-built condition of your physical part and can be used for any object or environment. This process supplies you with a complete digital model of your part that can be used at any point in the manufacturing process to help you measure parts, create CAD data, make parts fit, improve quality, analyze the competition, scale parts up and down, capture performance surfaces, and more.
The flexible, portable technologies we leverage combine optical measurement capabilities with proactive sensors to create accurate results.
In its simplest form, it utilizes real environment conditions or objects and gathers data on its appearance and form. The accumulated data is used to create three dimensional models in a digital structure.
Get a Quote
Learn how CAM Logic can help you ideate, design, and engineer better products, processes and solutions.