Revolutionary, Fast, Affordable Metal Printing
The Metal X greatly accelerates innovation, delivering metal parts overnight using a new technology at a fraction of the cost. The system is capable of producing parts with very unique design features, such as honeycomb internal structures, that cannot be machined or produced with today’s metal printers, opening up new possibilities for lighter parts with advanced built-in functionality.
The rapid technique is ideal for manufacturers in demanding industrial, automotive, medical and aerospace industries. The objects that come out of this machine are nearly indistinguishable from cast parts and are amazingly strong. Create anything from industrial replacement parts to injection molds to working prototypes with this revolutionary 3D printer.
- Large build volume
- High resolution surface finish
- 50 micron layer height
- Prints unique geometries for lightweighting and built-in functionality
- Integrated metal-material handling system
- Cloud-enabled build camera
- Incredibly easy to use
- Build Size [X, Y, Z]: 250mm x 220mm x 200mm
- Machine Size: 575mm x 467mm x 1,432mm
- Supported File Type: STL
- Materials: 17-4 Stainless Steel, H13 Tool Steel, A2 Tool Steel, D2 Tool Steel, Inconel 625, Copper
- Printing Technology: Atomic Diffusion Additive Manufacturing (ADAM)
- Cloud-based software